top of page

Safety Products

Two things to mention - you can contact your local fire department and they will come to your house and show you the best fire exit route in your house and teach your children. 

You can also register your child with your local Police Department with name, information and a current photo - so if they ever get lost, run away, or elope - you aren't scrambling to provide authorities with the information to locate your child. Just remember to periodically update the photo they have as your child grows. 

bottom of page